Making sure you are eating on the course and being fueled up is extremely important. At times we forget to eat because we are so focused. This is totally normal! Anna tries to eat something, even if it is a bite of something, every 3 holes. Honestly, Armana always tries to have something out and snacking on it the whole round, if not she just forgets. Her mom who caddies religiously has to ask her if she should be eating something. The answer is usually yes, she should be. Mom is always right. Here are a list of our favorite snacks we bring on the course.
- Goldfish (the snack that smiles back)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Peanut butter pretzels
- Water/ Coconut water
- Dasani Sparkling Water (Pineapple)
- When its a weird Tee Time I usually will bring a sandwich or BIG Salad
Basically we eat the same thing. When we travel we actually split food a lot. But here it goes!
- Peanut butter filled pretzels
- Trail mix energy bars
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Celery, Carrots and Hummus
- If it’s around lunch time, I’ll make a PB&J sandwich
- Dasani Sparkling Water (Berry!) – I actually introduced Anna to this water!
Remember fueling your body with the right nutrition is extremely important. Eating constantly on the course is a good thing. Armana and Anna pretty much eat the same things on the golf course minus NO COCONUT for Armana! But remember, it’s better to have too many snacks than not enough. Happy snacking!